The 2021+ Chevy Tahoe Standard Width Console Box Kit with Magnetic Phone Holder, Cup Holder, and Vertical Mount provides ample mounting space for radios and controls while maintaining enough clearance for gun holsters and seat belts. The vehicle specific design installs easily with no drilling required.
- Narrow design provides extra clearance between console box and seat for seat belts and gun holsters
- Push-button locking storage compartment keeps valuables safe and includes one rectangular cutout and one 12V outlet cutout
- Simple and fast, no-drill install as the console is specific to vehicle using existing mounting points saving you time and money
- Computer and devices can be easily mounted to the 3-hole pattern on either driver or passenger side
- Includes three 12 volt plug knock-outs, three USB power ports, and two mic mount locations
- Height adjustable side armrest provides optimal comfort and flips up when not in use
- Vertical Mount provides flexibility to use the armrest of your preference for optimal comfort
*OEM relocation is located on the passenger side of the console box
- 7.5″ in the angled section, 12.5″ in the horizontal section
- 7160-1633 – 2021+ Chevrolet Tahoe Standard Width Console Box
- 7160-1634- 2021+ Chevrolet Tahoe Leg Kit
- 7160-0996-00 – Magnetic Base Cell Phone Holder
- 7160-0846 – Internal Cup Holder
- 14593- Vertical Mount
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.