New short console box with Cup Holder, Printer Armrest, and Mongoose® XE 9″ Motion Attachment for the 2020+ Ford Police Interceptor® Utility creates extra clearance between console and partition for easy access to gun mount and equipment.
- Horizontal mounting space is shortened to increase accessibility to gun mounts and equipment
- Lowered top plate maintains accessibility to optional rear HVAC controls (Ford 17A ordering option)
- Easy installation with no OEM parts to be removed
- Console sits low between the front seats to create a more comfortable workspace and ease of egress
- Relocation faceplate for OEM 12V, USB, AUX 12V, and switch knockout included
- 10″ angle section (8€� with OEM relocation faceplate)
- 4.5″ horizontal section (without internal cup holder)
- Item No. 7160-1335 – 2020+ Ford Police Interceptor® Utility Short Console Box
- Item No. 7160-0846 – Internal Cup Holder
- Item No. 7160-1116-09 – Mongoose® XE 9″ Motion Attachment
- Item No. 7160-1403 – Printer Armrest
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.