New console kits for the 2019 and newer model years for Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500’s. Kit includes console box, leg kit, side armrest, cup holder, and wire chase.
- Leg kit mounts to existing center seat bolts located along transmission hump
- Console box filler wings going under dash are included with console
- Top plate on console allows for mounting a motion attachment or close-to-dash
- Top plate and spreader bar in middle are removable to easy installing of console and running wiring
- Two (2) mounting holes on console top plate made for motion attachments (driver side and passenger side)
- Console is low profile between the seats to create a comfortable work environment
- Ships fully assembled (except for console accessories i.e. faceplate, 12V outlets, etc.)
- Three (3) faceplate and three (3) fillers are included per console
- Threaded PEMS on side and rear accommodate various armrests
- Vertical Section accommodates 7.5″ (19.05 cm) of mounting space
- Horizontal Section accommodates 7″ (17.78 cm) of mounting space including internal cup holder
- Horizontal Section accommodates 11.5 (29.21 cm) of mounting space excluding internal cup holder
- Item No. 7160-0548 – Console Box
- Item No. 7160-1325 – 2019+ Chevrolet/GMC 1500 Leg Kit
- Item No. 7160-0846 – Internal Cup Holder
- Item No. 7110-1013 – Side Armrest
- Item No. 7110-1024 – Wiring Chase
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.