Console kit for 2018-2020 Dodge Durango and Pursuit rated Durango. Kit includes the internal cup holder. Other accessories are purchased separately.
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box
- Accommodates shifter A traction control/OEM plate (needed only if vehicle has a traction control module)
- Easily mounts right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate
- A removable center brace for easy radio installation and wire routing
- Ships with dash filler panels that gives the box a sleek appearance that blends in with the car€™s aesthetics
- Threaded PEM’s provided for rear mounted armrest to the console 1, 12 Volt and 2 switch knock-outs (located on shifter faceplate)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Will ship fully assembled
- Includes 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels
- Horizontal section: Accommodates 13″ of mounting space without cup holder and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories
- With traction control faceplate = 7.5€� of mounting internal height
- With traction control faceplate = 10€� of mounting space
- With traction control faceplate and Internal cup holder = 5.5€� of mounting space
- Designed to house full sized devices and accessories
- Vertical, angled sections: Angled section accommodates 5€� of mounting space and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories
- Contains 8.5″ of mounting space (13″ without internal cup holder)
- Contains 5″ of mounting space (2″ after if OEM pocket or Traction Control faceplate used)
- Item no. 7160-0846 – MCS Internal Cup Holder
- Item no. 7160-1047 – Dodge Durango 2018+ console box
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.