A fully loaded mobile office for your Ford Utility Police Interceptor. The new short console box holds everything an officer needs without getting in the way of his or her side firearm or the vehicle€™s gun rack. The top angled portion of the console box will house 1-4 full sized radio control heads or devices while the horizontal low-profile section will hold more control heads, short sized devices, and accessories. Located on the passenger side are four 12-volt knock-outs, a USB, and an MP3 knock-out to power your aftermarket equipment such as a cell phone, radar gun, hotspot, or a computer power supply.
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box
- Six fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate
- A removable top plate and center brace for easy radio installation and wire routing
- 4, 12 Volt knock-outs (located on passenger side)
- USB and MP3 knock-outs for aftermarket module (item no. 16648), relocated on passenger side
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be off-set towards the passenger on the €œsmiley face pattern€� or mounted to the driver side with the 3-bolt hole pattern
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Horizontal, low profile section:
- Accommodates 4.5€� of mounting space and is designed to house radio control heads, shorter sized devices and accessories. The included cup holder uses 4.5″ (11.43 cm) of that space
- Has mounting plate for arm rest, external cup holder or other devices
Vertical, angled sections:
- Accommodates 10€� of mounting space
- Designed to house full-sized radios or 1 to 4 full-sized devices
- Console box ships fully assembled with 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled
- Vehicle specific console (item no. 7160-0916)
- Cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
- Armrest (item no. MCS-ARMREST)
- 6″ locking slide arm motion attachment (item no. 7160-0500)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.