A low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box kit crafted for exceptional performance.
- On top of transmission hump
- No – Attaches to transmission hump
- Vertical angled section: 7.5 in / 19.1 cm
- Horizontal section: 6.5 in / 15.2 cm with cup holder, 11 in / 27.9 cm without cup holder
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box
- Six (6) fasteners for mounting to transmission hump
- A removable top and center plate for easy radio installation and wire routing
- 12 Volt plug insert located on passenger side
- Factory USB and audio jack must be relocated using item no. 16648 & 15082 or 16648 & 15083 if you want to use them
- Four (4) 12 Volt knockouts located on passenger side
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates a mounting space of 11€� (27.9 cm) long to house radio control heads, full-sized devices and accessories
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 7.5€� (19.1 cm) of mounting space to house 1 to 2 full-sized radios
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded constructed for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- 3 faceplate and 3 filler panels are included
- Console box ships fully assembled (except for accessories)
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled
Included with Kit
- Console box (item no. 7160-0412)
- Cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
- Printer armrest (item no. 7160-0430)
- Mongoose motion attachment (item no. 7160-0220)
Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included. €‹
Note: Will not work with the relocation cable kit (item no. 7120-0579).
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.