- Upgraded next generation universal cradle, re-designed with customer feedback incorporated
- Lighter yet still ultra-rugged, weighing only 2.38 lbs, allowing more mounting options
- High value non-electronic computing solution, customized for acer enduro T1 and Apple iPad (7th to 9th generations) (for UT-2013)
- UT-2013 ships as UT-2002 + UT-2013-KIT + easy lug kit install instructions
- Longer life span with high performance injection molded materials enabling future re-deployments
- Extra durable powder coat painted top plate, creating a hard finish tougher than conventional paint
- Ultra-thin and low profile maximizes space and visibility in your mobile office
- Increased vertical and horizontal adjustability allows a broader range of compatible computing devices
- Smooth glide functionality for easier stationing and removing of computing device for ultimate portability
- Designed with round corners to add safety and minimize risk in potential accidents & airbag deployment.
- Sliding hold-down lugs allow for flexibility and access to computing device ports and inputs
- Unique strain relief holes provide organized cabling and secure connectivity of peripherals
- Enhanced security and safety with built-in locking mechanism for peace of mind against theft and uncradling
- Advanced reliability, proven through product testing and long term customer use cases
- Integrated mounting points for the addition of optional power supplies and rugged Communications hub
- Configure Your Computing Device
- Compatible computer adjustable sizes:
- W=9.480″ -11.490″
- D=6.840″ – 8.140″
- H=0.105″ – 0.800″
- Testing & certifications: RoHS, crash tested up to 30 mph
- VESA standard: VESA hole pattern for standardized mounting and easier installation
- Product weight: 3.72 lbs. (1.69 kg)
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View UT-2013 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.