- Upgraded next generation universal cradle, re-designed with customer feedback incorporated
- Lighter yet still ultra-rugged, weighing only 2.38 lbs allowing more mounting options
- High value non-electronic computing solution, customized for Getac F110 tablet
- UT-2004 ships as UT-2002 + UT-2004-KIT + easy lug kit instructions
- Longer life span with high performance injection molded materials enabling future re-deployments
- Extra durable powder coat painted top plate, creating a hard finish tougher than conventional paint
- Ultra-thin and low profile maximizes space and visibility in your mobile office
- Increased vertical and horizontal adjustability allows a broader range of compatible computing devices
- Smooth glide functionality for easier stationing and removing of computing device for ultimate portability
- Designed with round corners to add safety and minimize risk in potential accidents & airbag deployment.
- Sliding hold-down lugs allow for flexibility and access to computing device ports and inputs
- Unique strain relief holes provide organized cabling and secure connectivity of peripherals
- Enhanced security and safety with built in locking mechanism for peace of mind against theft and uncradling
- Advanced reliability, proven through product testing and long term customer use cases
- Integrated mounting points for the addition of optional power supplies and rugged Communications hub
- Configure Your Computing Device
- Compatible computer adjustable sizes:
- Testing & certifications: RoHS, crash tested up to 30 mph
- Product weight: 2.38 lbs. (1.08 kg)
- Product dimensions: width: 10.41″ (26.44cm), height: 8.39″ (21.31cm), depth: 2.31″ (5.43cm)
- VESA hole pattern for standardized mounting and easier installation
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View UT-2004 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.