- 100″ long double compartment designed to accommodate 10 prisoners
- For Ford Transit medium roof standard length 130″ wheelbase cargo van
- Constructed with white powder coated 3003 aluminum, to ease cleaning and minimize weight while maintaining officer and passenger security
- Includes rear step, trim kit and (4) multi-color interior LED dome lights
- Emergency exit hatches in every compartment for evacuation of vehicle
- Bench seats come equipped with 4″ slip resistant tape
- Modular design allows for transfer into future vehicles, reducing total cost of ownership
- Interior LED lighting is protected with polycarbonate and provides white or red light
- See optional kits PT-A-404 or PT-A-503 for rear air conditioning options
- View Prisoner Transport FAQs
- All prisoner transport orders require our “prisoner transport order form” to be filled out submitted with each customer purchase order.
- See resource tab for copy of prisoner transport order form
- As of 9/1/15 – all PT inserts will include PT-A-917 seat belts, PT-A-907 seat dividers and KKM99068 grab straps for each seat location
- See PT-A-300 Series for vehicle-specific parts included with main insert
- Optional flip-down step PT-A-902 not recommended on the Ford Transit due to OEM backup sensors
- Download prisoner transport order form here
- Insert size: 60″ high x 100″ long
- Number of prisoner seats 10
- Number of compartments: 2
- Storage area: 12″ between front seats and bulkhead
- Estimated install time: 18 hours
- Approximate insert weight: 800 lbs.
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View PT-F04-100-2 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.