- Record up to 600 hours for three cameras / 400 hours for four cameras
- 8 channel DVR with sata-USB download cable, mouse, ir cable, and remote
- 1 tb removable hard drive (Samsung 860 evo 2.5 inch sata III internal ssd 1 tb)
- High performance image processor and video compression
- Analog HD vehicle monitoring
- GPS speed and map syncing
- Hard drive access key locked
- Low voltage shutdown
- DVR to monitor adaptor cable for programming DVR settings
- DVR can be mounted to flat surface if desired
- Viewer software for installation on Windows computers
- Four (4) each; trigger wires; 20 foot camera input extension cables; camera adaptor “y” cables; and rca to four pin camera adaptor cables
- One year direct replacement limited parts warranty on DVR (90 days on hard drive)
- Equipment bracket C-EB30-DB4-1P for installing DVR into Havis console
- See PT-A-604 installation instructions for more DVR and optional mini display details
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View PT-A-608 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.