- Configure Your Prisoner Transport Solution
- 1994-2014 Ford E-Series rear permanent step assembly
- Rear permanent step assembly
- For 1997-2014 Ford E-Series van
- Provides safe entry and exit of van
- Heavy-duty steel framework and non slip tread surface
- Electrocoat primary coating with additional black powder coat finish for premium rust protection
- Bolt-on design for simple installation (some drilling required)
- Rear permanent step tread is 48″ wide by 10″ deep
- Optional flip-down second step bolts to standard rear step and is designed to help prisoners with leg shackles
- Flip-down step (PT-A-902) is easy for operator to open and close; slam latch keeps it in the stored position
- Estimated weight carrying capacity of the PT-A-100 Series step is 500 lbs.
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View PT-A-102 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.