- Flex arm package including flex arm and mount for universal seat Bolt mounting
- Intended for lightweight keyboard or tablet applications up to 5lbs. total weight
- Flexible shaft C-FAM-201 included with swivel ball joint on top provides multiple positioning options
- Base bracket with Heavy-duty disc design allows for additional positioning and movement options
- Base bracket mounts under the passenger side seat Bolt (closest to transmission hump)
- Works with 1.20″ x 1.50″ (30mm x 38mm) AMPS hole pattern
- Keyboard or device can be removed by loosening ball mount at top
- Use C-ADP-112 adaptor for attaching to devices with VESA 75 hole pattern (sold separately)
- Optional quick release C-FAM-301 sold separately
- PKG-FAM-101 is recommended for console side mounting or flat surface mounting
- Does not work with seats with hook and slot mounting. (ie: some Chevy vehicles)
- May not work on all seat Bolt applications (ie: recessed pocket)
- Does not work with C-KBM-xxx or C-3329-UNV mount
- Material: 10 ga. steel base plate with 1/4″ thick positioning discs
- Black medium texture powder coat finish on steel parts
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View PKG-FAM-118 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.