- Middle partition for 2015-2023 Ford Transit window van with low roof and side swing out or sliding doors
- Fits standard length 130″ or long length 148″ wheelbase vans
- Partition installs behind front bench seat
- The partition wraps around the bench seat to allow for passenger access to the rearward bench seats
- Provides 18″ entry space width into rear seating area
- The bottom half of the partition is 12 gauge steel
- The top half of the partition is 12 gauge steel with diamond shape openings
- There is no emergency exit hatch in the middle partition
- Requires filler panel kit P-MFK-12. kit must be ordered along with P-MID-2 (P-MFK-12 price not included with partition)
- Small single passenger seat must be removed to provide adequate access to rear seating
- Does not work in medium or high roof vans or 5 passenger €œTransit Crew Van€� with extra WIDE first row bench seat
- Will only work on the (2) and (3) person NARROW seat configurations for the first row bench seats included with 8, 10, 12, 14 and 15 passenger wagons
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View P-MID-2 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.