- Heavy-duty clamp mount
- Dual articulating
- Capable of mounting to flat rectangular surfaces
- Compatible with AMPS or VESA hole patterns
- Dual motion device configuration for ideal mobility of device
- Capable of rotating 90 to 180 degrees horizontally (depending on where mounted)
- Able to tilt up to 90 degrees for easy install and viewing
- Capable of folding down vertically from extended position to stow against pillar
- Easy-adjust and quick-release handle to lock down device into desired permanent position
- Made in USA
- Not recommended for flanged poles
- 3″ wide x 3.75″ deep max width
- Weight capacity: 7 lbs.
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View MH-1008 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.