- Recommended for bench testing, warehouse environments and other stationary installations where supported docking stations and touchscreen displays need to be powered from a wall outlet
- Compatible Havis docking stations: DS-ZEB-100/200/300 Series with internal non-isolated power supplies or with no internal power supply
- Other Compatible Havis Products: TSD-101/201 Touchscreen Displays
- Power supply includes: 48″ output power cable with straight threaded connector (hardwired), detachable 72″ input cable (3-prong plug, NEMA 5-15P)
- Watts: 60
- Input range: 100-264 VAC
- Output: 12VDC, 5A Max
- Input cable: 72″ 3-prong US AC plug
- Output cable: Integrated 48″ threaded Switchcraft 761K connector
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View LPS-167 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.