- The ultimate for K9 and handler comfort!
- Extended length provides additional space for K9 while retaining space for large storage boxes in cargo area
- Lowest possible floor for ease of entry/egress
- Rattle-eliminating design
- Smooth edges and tight gaps to prevent injury, catch and chew points
- Front slider door exit with full door range of motion left to right and improved sliders to eliminate rattle
- Front bulkhead includes mounting provisions 4″ circulation fans (use p/n: K9-A-102, sold separately)
- Easy to install optional dual dog divider available (K9-A-115 white, K9-A-115-B black) and can be mounted in 50/50 or 60/40 positions with provided holes in bulkheads
- Durable black powder coat finish on main components
- Fabricated from Heavy-duty aluminum for long-lasting durability
- Door panels with window guards included, with optional 10″ emergency exhaust fan mounting on driver or passenger side (use p/n: K9-A-104 option, sold separately)
- K9 kit window guards include a .281″ x 1.75″ obround slotted hole pattern to minimize the possibility of fingers accidentally being put into the K9 compartment
- Integrated speaker cover in door panels reduces install time and allow vehicle to be restored to OE functionality
- Includes two (2) interior LED dome light with white light for daytime use and red light for nighttime use
- Durable and .25″ thick rubber mat lays flat and resists chewing
- Easy to install and includes all hardware
- SUV kit dimensions: 45″ deep by 64″ wide by 39.33″ high
- K9 wall: 37 inches from rear K9 wall to rear sill trim
- Info: K9 floor is as low as possible (25.5″ off ground)
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View K9-C26-XL-B Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.