- Next generation front slider door with full door range of motion left to right and improved sliders to eliminate rattle
- Smooth edges and tight gaps to prevent injury, catch and chew points
- Kit housing with one front sliding door, aluminum door panels and fold-down interior window guards
- Fabricated from Heavy-duty aluminum for long-lasting durability
- Durable white powder coat finish on main components
- Easy to install and clean
- Designed to maximize driver seat travel without compromising K9 entry
- Window guards include Bolt on flat panels that can be removed for optional 10″ emergency exhaust fan mounting. fan can mount on driver or passenger side
- 10″ fan and mount kit for window guard mounting (# K9-A-104 fan option sold separately)
- Front wall includes mounting location for optional air circulation fan (K9-A-102 sold separately)
- Ceiling includes perforated area to allow OEM air conditioning vents to blow into K9 compartment.
- Ceiling also includes LED dome light with white or red color feature. (two position rocker switch included)
- Includes Heavy-duty rubber mat
- Black powder coat finish on center sliding door and window guards
- SUV kit dimensions: 38.7″ deep by 64″ wide by 39.33″ high
- K9 wall: 47 inches from rear K9 wall to rear sill trim
- Info: K9 floor is as low as possible (25.5″ off ground)
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View K9-C26 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.