- Rugged Communications hub
- Unit includes rugged Communications hub, USB and power cables, driver software, 2.0 amp fuse, and Mounting hardware
- Maximize data productivity when device uptime counts with the highest quality solution on the market
- Improved diagnostics monitor USB port availability and current overage, as well as monitoring the power input
- Improved strain relief secures your cable connections, preventing disconnects and connector damage
- Economical expansion of peripherals for your work environment, such as in-vehicle video, GPS, scanners, card readers, and printers
- Keeps your peripherals safe from damage during over-voltage, engine cranking and voltage spikes
- Ideal for use in unfavorable conditions where ruggedness and reliability is a necessity, such as mobile workplaces, manufacturing plants, shipping/loading docks, construction, and agricultural industries
- Two mounting options allow safe and secure installation of rugged hub to any application
- Four (4) fully powered USB 2.0 output ports (type a connectors), one (1) USB 2.0 input port (type b connector), one (1) Ethernet RJ45 port, 9-24V DC power input, 2.0 amp fuse
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View DS-DA-602 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.