- Specifically designed to accommodate the unique features of the 2020-2023 Ford Explorer with intelligent 4WD Terrain management system
- For 2WD vehicles, please order part number CM011192 for 2WD Terrain management module adapter bracket (sold separately)
- Relocates OEM modules for shifter dial, Terrain management dial, and parking brake buttons to forward panels of console for easy access
- OEM rear HVAC control mount included in rear console panel
- Provisions for OEM USB and 12V ports are included in front and rear panels
- 22″ of horizontal mounting space for equipment
- Standard 9″ width between seats
- Replaces factory OEM console without permanent modification
- Features extrusion running full length of console on both sides for easy mounting
- Front trim panels finish console cleanly against dash
- Telescoping pole can be mounted internally for mounting laptops, tablets and keyboards without using passenger floor space (C-HDM-208 recommended, sold separately)
- Includes filler plates (FP) and/or equipment brackets (EB) to completely enclose mounting area less internal mount options
- See Side View Depth Measurements under the resources tab (above) for mounting depth capabilities
- View console accessories here
- Overall measurements: 38.4″L x 12.1″W x 15.8″H
- Product weight: 28.3 lbs
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-VS-2200-EXPL Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.