- 20″ console for 2018-2020 Dodge Durango
- Includes 32″ console with 20″ total equipment mounting space
- Replaces factory OEM console without permanent modification
- Accepts OEM gear shifter and rotary range selector/coin holder, as well as OEM aux. ports
- There is 6.75″ depth at the forward 14.5″ control head area and 10″ depth at the rear 5.5″ control head area
- One piece mount bracket for OEM optional CD player not available. use two piece C-EB25-081 for CD player if needed
- C-HDM-204 side mounted telescoping computer base recommended
- Includes two (2) 12 volt sockets with wire and fuses
- C-CUP2-I cup holder must be ordered separately
- Accepts 4.5″ deep accessory pocket
- Overall measurements = 9″ high x 9″ wide x 28.25″ long (including forward trim panel)
- 2 or more ships motor freight
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-VS-2000-DUR-1 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.