- Overhead equipment bracket for mounting cameras or other equipment ahead of rearview mirror
- Fits 2020-20223 Ford Interceptor Utility
- Mounts camera securely over visor clips and between headliner of vehicle to maximize driver visibility and optimize camera stability
- Brackets manufactured from black powder coated steel
- Some aftermarket visor lights may need to be modified to work with this bracket
- Fits Panasonic arbitrator, pulse radar antenna, and more
- Fits all 2020-2022 Interceptor Utility except Ford option code 96W (front windshield light) & OEM collision avoidance system
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-OHB-106 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.