- Long swing arm with motion device
- Recommended for the fire market or any application where a longer overall length and slide function would be desired
- Drop down design allows for easier operation when mounted to the typical high fire truck or large commercial vehicle dash
- Front access control lever allowing for easy operation of entire arm rotation, and offering ergonomically supreme function
- Ideal for computer usage from both the driver and front passenger seats
- Horizontal rotation provides customized viewing angle
- Swing arm has locking points every 15 degrees of rotation to maximize placement options
- Slide out extension of up to 5.00″
- Slide locking handle can be installed on either left or right side
- Rotation and slide tension easily adjusted with hand tools, no disassembly required
- Ruggedized design protects occupants and equipment
- Works with C-HDM-134 and C-HDM-135 Heavy-duty base mount allowing adjustable downward tilt for dash mounting (sold separately)
- Works with C-HDM-200 Series pole (sold separately)
- Mounting pattern: 4 holes @ 2.125″ square (1/4″ Mounting hardware provided)
- Dimensions: 14.9″ length, 19.9″ max length, 4.5″ wide, 3.5″ high
- Material: heavy-gauge steel for rugged durability with black powder coat for anti-glare and rust prevention
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-MD-116 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.