- Front access control lever allowing for easy operation of entire arm rotation, and offering ergonomically supreme function
- 360 degrees of smooth rotation for ideal computing device viewing angles from both the driver and front passenger seats
- Swing arm has 24 locking points, or every 15 degrees of rotation to maximize placement options
- Slide out extends up to 3.75″ with smooth gliding action to lengthen arm from 11.25″ up to 15″
- Locking handle provided for slide function can be installed on either left or right side
- Rotation and slide tension easily adjusted with hand tools, no disassembly required
- Ruggedized design adds protection for improved safety of occupants and equipment
- Material: rugged heavy gauge black powder coated steel and machined 6061 aircraft aluminum for strength, durability, and rust prevention
- Mounting pattern: Â 4 hole @ 2.125″ square (1/4″ Mounting hardware provided)
- Will accept C-MD-202, C-MD-204 and numerous other Havis motion and mounting devices Â Â
- Will accept C-ADP-110 adaptor
- Dimensions: Â overall length – 11.25 to 15″Â overall width – 5″ (6″ including handle) overall height – 2″
- Product weight: Â 6.6 lbs.
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-MD-114 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.