- Visit our Heavy-duty mount configurator for information on a complete system.
- Heavy-duty telescoping pole with precision machined solid billet aluminum clamp collar
- Manufactured from heavy gauge steel poles & close tolerance PVC bushings on all bearing surfaces
- Pole height closed 5.5″, fully extended 8.5″
- Internal PVC guide ring to provide additional support and smooth pole height adjustment as well as to retain the inner pole for security purposes and gas shock use
- Configurable for many universal laptop, keyboard and docking station mounts
- Bolts to C-HDM-100 Series vehicle-specific bases for easy installation (sold separately)
- Standard adjustable stop collar limits the computer from telescoping below desired height
- Optional top offset platform C-HDM-300 Series to add computer where you want it (sold separately)
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-HDM-201 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.