- Heavy-duty base for pedestal mounts
- For Chevrolet 2007-2013 Avalanche, Sierra 1500, and Silverado 1500, Chevrolet 2007-2014 Sierra 2500, 3500, and Silverado 2500, 3500, and Chevrolet 2000-2014 Suburban, Tahoe, Tahoe Special Service, Yukon, and Yukon XL
- Mounts independently of console to OEM seat bolts
- Gusseted and welded heavy gauge steel
- Black powder coat finish
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- HDM base plate and offset angle bracket
- Mounting hardware: flat washers (4), lock washers (4), 5/16-18 x 3/4″ screws (4)
For a complete Solution:
- 8.5″ Heavy-duty telescoping pole, short handle: C-HDM-202
- Heavy-duty side support arm: C-HDM-401
- 11″ slide out locking swing arm with motion adaptor: C-MD-112
- Dimensions: 20.3″ (51.6 cm) x 10.8″ (27.4 cm) x 6.8″ (17.3 cm)
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-HDM-102 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.