- Mount bracket connects to OEM center seat forward mounting points (uses OEM hardware)
- Provides a flat mounting surface between seat and dash without drilling holes in floor
- C-AS-840-8 is the recommended console to be used with this bracket for extra cab and crew cab applications with rear HVAC
- C-AS-840-11 is the recommended console to be used with this bracket for regular cab applications
- Will accept C-TMW-12E (12″) tunnel mount extrusion to create a larger flat mounting surface
- Fits Silverado and Sierra WT and LT trim levels
- Fits 2021-20223 Chevy Tahoe SSV & PPV
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-B72 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.