- Mounts in console extrusion
- Provides more space to officers and their belt-mounted equipment
- Durable and comfortable polyurethane armrest pad
- Side mounted flip-up armrest pad bracket gives access to accessory pocket
- Accessory pocket measures 4.0″H x 8.6″ W x 3.98″D total
- Uses 4″ of equipment space in console
- Requires 3.98″ of depth clearance
- Armrest height adjustable by 1.8″
- Armrest pad height 6.2″ – 8.0″ from console
- Can be adjusted in console as desired
- Lifetime warranty
- Occupies 4″ of equipment bracket space
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-ARM-113 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.