- Internal mount armrest
- Conserves space on outside of console at critical location for seat belt buckles and belt-mounted equipment on officer
- Flip-up arm pad bracket has 5 optional positions for mounting (1″ increments, two on either side of center)
- Uses 4″ of equipment space in console
- 3.15″ accessory pocket depth with felt liner
- 1.8″ of total height adjustment
- Can be adjusted in console as desired
- Works in all horizontal consoles including VSX series
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-ARM-109 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.