Expand your mounting location options by connecting your solution to multiple sizes of cylindrical poles, handles, or tubular style overhead guard legs. Adapt a Clam Shell product to finalize the total solution.
- Attaches to any 2″, 2.5″ or 3″ Tube Overhead Guard Leg on Forklifts, Reach Trucks or Order Pickers.
- Configure an optimal solution to fit any size cylindrical pole or tubular style overhead guard legs varying between 2″ and 3″ in diameter
- Industrial heavy gauge steel design to withstand the harsh material handling shock environments
- Improved, no drilling required, mounting solution for enhanced ease of installation
- Adaptable to support various Gamber-Johnson mounts to securely mount an assortment of devices and peripherals
- 7160-0363 – Horizontal Extension
- 7160-0420 – Dual Clam Shell with Articulating Arm and Small Plate
- 7160-0366 – Dual Clam Shell with Small Plate €‹
- 7160-0371 – Secondary Clam Shell
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.