Designed for the Getac ZX70 7 inch fully rugged Android tablet, and backwards compatible with the Z710 tablet, the lightweight design of the Gamber-Johnson ZX70 powered cradle is perfect for mounting on a semi-tractor instrument panel but rugged enough to mount on a forklift.
- No RF
- No port replication
- Getac certified pogo connector
- Power Input: 12 Vdc
- Not included €“ must use one of the following external power supplies:
- Designed for the Getac ZX70 tablet computer and backwards compatible with the Z710 tablet
- Easy to use one-handed operation:
- Insert bottom of computer into the cradle, push top of computer against latch button until latch engages
- To remove, push up on latch-button with thumb to disengage and pull computer out of the cradle
- POGO connector for reliable charging
- Power cable strain relief
- Cradle design accommodates rotating hand strap (sold separately)
- Access to all tablet control buttons and USB port while tablet is cradled
- Optional lock (keyed alike) for theft deterrence
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety
- Gamber-Johnson rugged construction and reliability
- Extremely light-weight composite/aluminum design
- VESA 75 mounting pattern
- Getac Certified
- Vibration Tested: MIL-STD 810G Operational/Non-operational
- Shock Crash Hazard: SAE J1455; Mechanical Shock: 40g
- Cycle Test: Latch, lock, and docking connector – 30,000 cycles
- FCC, CE, RoHS Certified
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.