The Gamber-Johnson Getac K120 Laptop docking station provides full port replication for your mobile office but has a small footprint to preserve valuable interior cab space.
- TRI RF – SMA
- Ethernet (2) RJ45
- USB 2.0 (2) – 4 pin forward-facing, fast-charging (1500 mA)
- USB 2.0 (1) – 4 pin rear-facing (500 mA)
- USB 3.0 (1) – 9 pin fast-charging (1500 mA)
- USB 3.0 (2) – 9 pin (900 mA)
- VGA (1) D-sub 9 pin
- HDMI (1) 19 pin
- RS232 Serial (1)
- Power Input 19 Vdc
- Compatible with the Getac K120 computer with keyboard
- Docking Station design accommodates MSR and rotating hand strap (sold separately)
- Rear corner release button, easily remove the computer with the push of a button
- Access to all computer control buttons and ports while the computer is docked
- Forward-facing I/O ports; integrated cable strain relief and cable management system
- Floating docking connector for reliable connectivity in the most rugged environments
- Optional lock (keyed alike) for theft deterrence. When the computer is closed and screen is latched, the lock will secure the keyboard and computer
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety
- Gamber-Johnson rugged construction and reliability
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.