This multi-port adapter hub includes four USB 3.0 ports to connect multiple devices, a Gigabit Ethernet port, an HDMI port, and a USB-C port to connect other USB-C supported devices. Use this hub to connect a complete mobile office solution using our compatible smartphone charging cradles.
- Rugged USB Hub
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Hardware
- (4) USB 3.0 (2) fast charging 1.5A
- (1) Ethernet RJ45 (Gigabit)
- (1) HDMI
- (1) USB-C (5V@2A) fast charging
- (1) Power port
- Utilize this multi-port adapter hub to connect devices for a complete mobile office solution
- Supports 4K HD screen expansion for multimedia capabilities
- Gigabit Ethernet port for hassle-free internet connectivity
- Utilize USB 3.0 ports to connect to a host of external devices, two fast-charging 3.0 ports
- USB-C port (fast-charging) to connect other USB-C supported devices
- Rugged case with cable restraints keeps cable connections secure
- Integrated VESA 75 mounting pattern, attach to a VESA 75 mount or directly to (18540) Heads Up Mounting Bracket
- 10-40V power input range to support a wide range of mobile applications
- Kit includes Rugged USB Hub, Installation Guide, Mounting Hardware
- Combine with other Gamber-Johnson components to build a complete mobile solution:
Testing & Certificates
- MIL-STD 810G shock and vibration specifications
- MIL-STD 810G Temperature and Humidity (operational and storage)
- FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.