Quick Release Keyboard Tray Assembly: Motion Attachment Option
- Attaches to the Gamber-Johnson Old Clevis Style Motion Attachment (see picture). Will not work with the new clevis style.
- Keyboard plate features hole patterns: PDRC Keyboard, I-Key
- Keyboard and a Standard Amps pattern.
- Keyboard can easily be removed using the latching lever in the back and allows for one-handed release
- Keyboard can be comfortably placed on the operator’s lap for typing
- When done keyboard snaps back onto the steel base plate with an audible click that indicates an engaged latch
- Works with the Gamber-Johnson Old Clevis Style Motion
- Attachment only and does not fit with the new clevis style Attaches to the bottom of the keyboard tray
- Can be used with Tablet Display Mount (7160-0494)
- Heavy gauge steel base plate construction for long-term durability
- Aluminum keyboard plate for reduced weight
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.