The Lower Tube Assembly offers varying height of the pedestal system and can be adjusted using the upper pole.
- Any MCS Top Plate or Vehicle Base without a welded pole
- From 9 in to 14.25 in / 22.9 cm – 36.2 cm – Adjustment includes upper pole
- Hardware for attaching to MCS top plate included
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Not compatible with the following vehicle base item numbers: DS-52, DS-53, DS-56, DS-57, DS-100, DS-138, 7160-0090, 7160-0116, 7160-0133, 7160-0198 or 7160-0248
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.