The Armrest Printer Mount (Top Plate Mount) is a convenient flip-up armrest and printer mount all in one that mounts directly to the console box top plate, keeping your printer secure with the lockable latch while maintaining accessibility to the printer and paper.
- On top of any MCS Top Plate or any flat stable surface
- Armrest flips up when not is use, saving space in the mobile workstation
- Mounts directly to the top of any MCS Top Plate or flat stable surface
- The printer mount lid latches shut and can be used with a paddle lock for added security
- Paper deflector prevents paper from curling up and jamming
- Cable strain relief protects connector interface on the printer engine from damage
- Indicator lights and on/off button are easy to see and accessible when the cover is closed
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.