Device turns OFF electrical loads at a preset time after the vehicle is shut down. Time is adjustable from 5 seconds to 4 hours. Formerly Item No. 13792
Shut Down Delay
- Adjustable – 5 seconds to 4 hours
- Up to 30 AMPS
- Shut Down Timer (SDT) protects the automobile battery from over discharge by shutting OFF at a preset time after engine is shut down or battery discharged to a low voltage level
- SDT protects radio or computer equipment from damage due to low or high input voltage
- Low voltage shut down at 10.5 V DC High voltage shut down at 18 V DC with auto reset
- Automatic activation by sensing the battery voltage (battery not charging = timer ON)
- Optional activation by ignition switch connection (ignition OFF = timer ON)
- LED indicators
- 3 year limited warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.