This Universal Day Cab and Over the Road Sleeper, Semi-Truck Base mount works for most cabs that have bucket /air ride seats to mount a laptop computer.
- Passenger side on the floor
Recommended Pole Solution
- QADJ-UPPER-L – Upper Pole
- Lower Tube (included with base)
- 7160-0231 – Support Brace
- 7160-0419 – Motion Attachment
- Poles/Motion Attachments ordered separately
- Compatible with most Class 8 International, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Sterling and Western Star Day Cab and Over the Road Sleeper Cab Semi-Tractors
- Compatible with all bucket standard and air ride seats including National Seat Company, Sears Seating Inc., and Bostrom Seats
- Four positions of linear adjustability (can be adjusted based on standard floor shift and automatic models)
- Pole can be rotated in four positions in order to adjust to cab configurations and driver ergonomics
- Vehicle base standoff is designed to accommodate different floor mat thicknesses
- Vehicle base can be adjusted for driver or passenger use
- Allows egress to the back of the sleeper cab
- Won€™t interfere with standard floor shift
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- A Support Brace (7160-0231) is highly recommended and can be bolted directly to the vehicle base
€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹Note: This base will not work with International trucks with an integrated air conditioning system under the seat.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.