The forklift wiring kit was designed to make the install more professional by providing the correct gauge of wire and finishing accessories to complete the install on a forklift. Formerly Item No. 7400-0009
- 15 feet of 12 gauge (AWG) wire (red and black) for handling longer wire runs and varied power applications
- In line 15 amp fuse protects your device from over voltage
- Quick connects for attaching 12 gauge wire to 18 gauge power supply wires
- (10) 12-inch zip ties for ease of installation
- If using this wiring harness for application outside of material handling, a 12 gauge wire at 15 ft long can handle a 30A fuse and customer will need to change the fuse on their own.
- 1 Year Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.