Underbody Support Plate for Flat Floor/High Seat Universal Vehicle Base (Item #: DS-52)
- Under the vehicle
- Underbody support plate provides greater stability to the DS-52 and distributes the clamping load across the vehicle body
- Underbody support plate can be installed with two configurations:
- Bolts with threads up (plate will remain in fixed position if the vehicle base is removed)
- Bolts with threads down (plate will disengage when the vehicle base is removed)
- PEM studs are used in order to reduce installation time and can be installed by a single individual
- Holes in center of plate allows installer to thread twine or wire and pull plate up to the underbody
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
- Before drilling holes through a vehicle floor pan, inspect the drill locations for wiring, exhaust pipes, drive train components, fuel lines and hydraulic lines.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.