Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
Horizontal, low profile section:
- Has a mounting area of 11.5″ (29.2 cm) long to hold 11.5″ of devices.
- Designed to house full-sized devices and accessories.
- Has additional side mounting area of 2″ (5.1 cm) that will accommodate the 2-inch wide and 1.5-inch deep pocket (item no. 7160-0924), 2-inch faceplate for switches, power ports or a smaller device.
Vertical, angled sections:
- Accommodates 1 to 2 full-sized devices or faceplates (5€� / 12.7 cm of mounting space)
- Two 12 volt plug knock-outs, located on top of the passenger side and 2 knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area.
- Designed to work with top plate / tunnel plate and leg kits.
- Two 12 volt plug knock-outs, located on passenger side wall of console box and one knock-out for switches, dual USB power ports, battery. Voltage display, data / mic jack or USB / AUX input module extension
- PEM€™s for mounting mic clip (item no.7120-0723) on both sides.
- Side vented openings for air flow or mounting a speaker inside the console box.
- PEM€™s on back of console box for mounting an external cup holder (item no. 7160-0847) and armrest (item no. 7160-0429) or printer armrest (item no. 7160-0430).
- Front plate of console (underneath dash area) has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut€�down timer using pre€�configured mounted holes.
- Computer can be center mounted either off€�set towards the passenger on the €œsmiley face pattern€� or on the 3€�bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- Comes with 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels.
- Box ships fully assembled (except for accessories).
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.