ALL-NEW low-profile console box for the 2020+ Ford Police Interceptor® Utility. Maximize your mobile work space while maintaining accessibility to vehicle controls.
- Lowered top plate maintains accessibility to optional rear HVAC controls (Ford 17A ordering option)
- Sloped front for ease of use and visibility of radio and siren controls
- Easy installation, no OEM parts to be removed
- Console sits low between the front seats to create a more comfortable workspace
- Mounting holes on top plate allow for easy installation of desired motion attachments
- Low profile creates ease of egress between seats
- Relocation faceplate for OEM 12V, USB, AUX 12V, and switch knockout included
- Included rear wire cover will meet up directly to Ford 85R if present
- Vertical Section accommodates 7€� (17.78 cm) of mounting space (including OEM relocation panel) or 9€� (22.86 cm) NOT including OEM relocation panel
- Horizontal Section accommodates 11″ (27.94 cm) of mounting space (without internal cup holder)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.