Combines the Clark Roll Formed Mounting Bracket Kit with the Popular Dual Clamshell with Articulating Arm and Small Plate (7160-0420) to conveniently provide all components needed to install on most CLARK brand fork trucks.
- Specifically designed to fit CLARK forklifts with roll-formed guard legs
- Adaptable to various docking cradles and stations to create a secure and total solution
- Conveniently offered as a kit for ease of purchase and installation
- No drilling required installation makes a quick solution to easily attach a wide range of devices
- Clamshells can be tilted up or down to position a device
- Articulating arm provides additional capabilities of swiveling to quickly move devices out of reach or bring them closer to an operator
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.