Ideal for mobile, material handling, food and beverage processing, medical, and other environments where rugged flexibility is necessary. Connect with USB or Bluetooth®. This keyboard has a built-in touchpad and is made of industrial silicone rubber. This fully-sealed keyboard is designed to meet IP67 and NEMA 4X specifications, meaning it is resistant to dirt, dust, water, ice and corrosives. Built with an industrial silicone rubber keypad and a rugged ABS polycarbonate case, the BT-870-TP is easy to clean with disinfectants. The compact design and internal Bluetooth module make the BT-870-TP highly portable. In addition, its red LED back-lighting is ideal for nighttime or ambient-light use. */
- 3 x 11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axis
- MATERIAL: Industrial silicone rubber
- LIFE: Greater than 10 million cycles travel: 0.055in
- Power spectral density 0.4G/Hz frequency range: 20Hz-2Khz
- Duration of test per axis: 3 hours
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Storage: -40°F to +149°F (-40°C to +65°C)
- Operating: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to +60°C)
- 1 year through iKey
- 100% humidity resistant
- A $20 premium per keyboard must be added to the purchase price for non US English keyboard overlay language requirements
- Check with your Customer Service Representative for alternative language overlay availability
- Alternative language overlays may be subject to Minimum Order Quantities
- Keyboards will ship with US English language overlays as standard unless alternative language overlays are clearly requested on the Purchase Order
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.