Need a computer mount but don’t want to replace your center console? Our Transmission Hump base offers an out-of-the-way solution by mounting your computer while still having your OEM console/center seat.
- Simple design sits on top of mounting legs of center seat using the OEM hardware
- Spacers to go in-between the Transmission Hump base and OEM legs are included with the base
- A metal covering mounts underneath the base providing coverage of exposed vehicle metal and helps keeps small items from falling under OEM carpet
- An offset riser is included to help with positioning your mount to the desired location
- Three (3) sets of mounting holes to place the lower pole
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.