- Bumper has plastic extrusion helps provide a clean edge to the bumper
- Being over 3ft wide, there’s an ample amount of space to mount various sirens, lights, and speakers
- Ties into vehicle at existing mounting points creating very little modification for installation
- Fully welded bumper with Grade 8 hardware making the push bumper strong while still providing a clean look
- High reflective label to help with visibility
- Heavy-duty steel construction for maximum ruggedness and reliability
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.